Copyright Gardiners Construction Ltd 2012. All rights reserved.
This website is owned by Gardiners Construction Ltd.
Gardiners Construction Ltd – Co. Reg No. 3380790 – VAT No. 302 3866 81
Registered Address: Head Office, Cirencester Road, Chalford, Stroud. Gloucestershire, GL6 8PE
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While Gardiners Construction Ltd takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating which shall be carried out from time to time as Gardiners Construction Ltd sees fit the information on this website is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Gardiners Construction Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. Gardiners Construction Ltd is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. Gardiners Construction Ltd recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. Gardiners Construction Ltd is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from Gardiners Construction Ltd, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by Gardiners Construction Ltd or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. Gardiners Construction Ltd reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by Gardiners Construction Ltd or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Except as indicated Gardiners Construction Ltd or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by Gardiners Construction Ltd and / or its subsidiaries.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By accessing Gardiners Construction Ltd’s World Wide Web pages, you agree to the following terms. Please note that you must not access our pages if you do not agree to all of the terms below in their entirety.
The entire contents of any and all information published on the world wide web by or on behalf of Gardiners Construction Ltd is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Notwithstanding the above and to the fullest extent allowed by law Gardiners Construction Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the contents of this information including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement except where such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid. In no event shall Gardiners Construction Ltd be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages or any other damages whatsoever howsoever arising in connection with any of the information disclosed or available on its world wide web site from time to time, even if Gardiners Construction Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are made periodically to the information and Gardiners Construction Ltd reserves the right to make any improvements and/or changes to the contents of this site or to any of its products or services described on its World Wide Web pages at any time and without notice.
Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents of Gardiners Construction Ltd’s World Wide Web pages in any form without the prior written consent of Gardiners Construction Ltd is strictly prohibited. Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms as indicated in those documents.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright and other proprietary rights, which are the property of the Gardiners Construction Ltd and/ or its subsidiaries as owner or authorised licensee and are subject to the following copyright notice. Gardiners Construction Ltd. All rights reserved.