Gardiner’s corporate and social responsibility policy provides a common behavioural, ethical and legal framework for all our employees.
This means: We obey the law and are committed to the highest standards of corporate governance.
- We behave with honesty and integrity.
- We have regard for the views of our stakeholders and strive to be a good corporate citizen.
- We are committed to the safety and health of our employees, our sub-contractors, our suppliers, our clients and the general public who we interact with.
- We value the rights and dignity of the individual and our words and actions demonstrate our belief in treating people with respect and fairness.
- We value a diverse workforce.
- We compete fairly and will not engage in corrupt practices.
- We communicate in an open and timely manner.
- We are committed to sustainable development and to achieving exemplary environmental performance.
Gardiners’ CSR Policy commits the company to sustainable development at Directorate level.